Friday, October 15, 2010

Make It Christmas with Kenny K!

I have made this card for this week's challenge at Kenny K where the theme is "Make It Christmas". Christmas is my favourite time of year and I am very excited that it is just around the corner. Kenny K has new digis out especially for Christmas and when I saw them I knew I had to have them! This saucy lady is called 'Xmas Hottie' and she can be purchased from Kenny K Downloads. I have coloured her with copics and, as always, have used stickles for added sparkle! The backgound of my card is actually fabric, not paper. I simply cut some fabric and glued it onto the back. I have wanted to try using fabric on a card background for a while and I am quite happy with how it turned out.

4 comments:

  1. a fabulous creation Kelly, just loving the colour combo that you have used.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome creation Kelly, I love your color scheme, and that fabric is gorgeous, absolutely perfect for the image, and I love the ribbon going across too, very Christmasy. Thanks for playing along this week at KKKG.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,

    I was looking at the background, fabric wow! love the colours.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so beautiful, Kelly:O) I love her in blue, great colouring! Love the pretty fabric, so effective:)
    Thank you for joining KKKG, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete