Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pink and Brown Challenge!

I have made this card for the current challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges where the challenge is to make a card using pink and brown. This was a fun challenge for me becuase I love, love, love pink (as you can probably tell from the colour of my blog!)! I have used a gorgeous stamp from Hooked on Craft which is part of a very cute series called 'Butterfly Bears'. The one I have used is B-0010 Butterfly Bear and it can be purchased here. I coloured my stamp with copics and added stickles and bling for lots of sparkle! For my background I used my cricut machine and 'storybook' cartridge.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Kelly ! I love your card, this little teddy is so cute with his glittery nose and the background is fab ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelly. This is a gorgeous creation and the image is so darn cute! I love how you've used our pink and brown colour combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake. xx

    ReplyDelete