Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sweet Little Cupid!

Here is another of the gorgeous new Valentine's Day stamps from Hooked On Craft. How cute is this gorgeous little cupid? I love his big heart! He can be purchased here. I have coloured my cupid with copics and for the heart I have used glossy accents and micro beads. The gardenia flower and sweet little gingham bow are also from Hooked On Craft. I have also used my Spellbinders for behind my stamp which can be purchased from Simon Says Stamp.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Mojo Monday; Love this sketch blog!
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog; 'Simon Says....Bingo!'. What a fun challenge! I have used punch/die cuts, flowers and gems

3 comments:

  1. I love the shimmer of the heart and the cute little cupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really seet image!
    Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge!
    Hugs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete