Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Puppy!

Here is a card I have made featuring a sweet puppy and lots of ladybugs! My puppy stamp is from Hooked On Craft and he can be found here. The big colourful butterfly is also from Hooked On Craft. I have coloured them with copics and added some glossy accents. My flowers and leaves (all from Hooked On Craft) started off as white and I spritz them with Glimmer Mist so I could get the exact shades of colour I wanted. Ahhh, glimmer mist; I just can't live without you! I punched out the fence with a Martha Stewart fence punch. I just love the quality of Martha's punches. They are more expensive than other punches but they are well worth the money. I have also added pretty pink butterflys and a sweet little ladypug trinket pin from Hooked On Craft too.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

- Simon Says Stamp Challenge; It's time for spring colors/ Easter
- Tuesday Throwdown; Spring theme
- Creative Inspriations; Punches and or dies
- Craft Us Crazy; Happy Easter and or spring
- The Rubber Cafe; Easter / spring
- Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog; Raise a smile. I am so glad I discovered this blog, it has such fun and different challenge themes!


Close up of pink butterfly (I could not resist adding bling!):



6 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, love this gorgeous card with all the lovely flowers at the bottom and that sweet puppy. Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazu Challenges. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found us too Kelly - this is a gorgeous creation that still has me smiling and I look forward to seeing more. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh absolutely adorabel! WOW!!! Love all the flowers and the image is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute! Woof! Woof! I woof your card!

    Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Challenge! I hope you'll do so again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kelly, what a gorgeous card! Love the image and all the flowers. That butterfly is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for raising a smile at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you have found is kelly. What a lovely bright, cheery and fun card you have made here. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete