Monday, June 13, 2011

Anything Goes at Hooked On Craft Challenge #1!!!

This is an exciting post for me today becuase it is my first one as a Design Team member for the fabulous company Hooked On Craft! I was thrilled when Karen from Hooked On Craft asked me to be on the DT and I am so happy we are now ready to start challenges!!! Challenges will begin every second Monday at 9am (Australian time) and will run for 2 weeks. Challenges are open to everyone all over the world, and all forms of papercrafting are accepted.
The first challenge is "Anything Goes!", how easy is that? Hooked On Craft are offering a great prize too so come over and join in the fun at the Hooked On Craft Challenges blog!

I can't wait to see what you guys make!

Here is my card for challenge #1 'Anything Goes!". I have used a very sweet bear from Hooked On Craft and he can be purchased here. All my flowers, lace, bow and trinket pin are also from Hooked On Craft. As usual my flowers started of white but I used fabulous Glimmer Mist to colour them (yes, I am still obsessed with Glimmer Mist!).

Hope you like my card and can't wait for you to join us over at Hooked On Craft Challenges!




No comments:

Post a Comment