Monday, July 25, 2011

Cute And Cuddly!

We are up to challenge #4 at Hooked On Craft Challenges and the theme of the challenge is "cute and cuddly". Now I just love all things cute and cuddly so this was a fun challenge for me! I thought I would have a go at making a 'stair' card. I have used a gorgeous set of bear stamps from Hooked On Craft and I have coloured them with copics and added a touch of glossy accents. My large butterfly and flowers are also from Hooked On Craft and I have spritzed them with glimmer mist (as always!!!) and added some stickles too.

Please join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges for the latest challenge. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

My cute and cuddly bears playing:


Side view:


3 comments:

  1. This is amazing Kelly. You always have such incredible layouts and designs. This one is no exception. I love it.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly, your step card is just adorable! It is just so bright and cheery! The theme would be perfect for so many topics. It is just so whimsical! The flowers look perfect!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! so bright and colourful. This card is fabulous! hugs x

    ReplyDelete