Monday, August 22, 2011

Things With Wings!

We are now onto Challenge #6 at Hooked On Craft Challenges and the theme is 'things with wings'. I thought I would have a go at making a gate-styIe card which opens up from the center. I have used gorgoeus butterfly stamps from Hooked On Craft on both the inside and the outside on my card and they are all coloured with copics. My flowers are also from Hooked On Craft and I have added glimmer mist to colour them and to make them sparkly!
Please join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, we can't wait to see what you guys come up with for our 'things with wings' challenge!

 Front of my gate-style card:


The card opening:


The inside of my card:





3 comments:

  1. Wow Kellie, you never cease to amaze me with your creations. This card is fantastic. Your card is stunning, inside and out.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first gate fold card is fantastic, Kelly! I've yet to give it a go. I just love the colors and your butterflies are just perfect! It is just such a beautiful work of art! Love it!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, thankyou for visitingmy blog and leaving such a lovely comment. This is lovely, so nice and bright and cheerful! Love the layout! Judy x

    ReplyDelete