Sunday, October 16, 2011

Under The Sparkly Sea Is Where Mermaids Will Be!

When I saw this cute mermaid at Make It Crafty I knew I wanted to colour her fabulous hair with my favourtie colour pink! This lovely mermaid is called Siren Lorelei and can be purchased from Make It Crafty. I coloured her with copics and added sparkly glitter to her hair and tail. I went a little 'glitter crazy' with this card and used loads of glitter paper and bling and I also glittered my small seashells which I put on the bottom of my card. You can never have too much glitter right?!??!! I distressed the edges of my paper and used a Martha Stewart punch for the middle panel.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:


- A Gem Of A Challenge. Challenge #32; Sketch challenge
- Truly Scrumptious. Challenge #67; Distressing
- Craft Your Passion Challenges. Challenge #79; A card for all occasions
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog. Challenge #51 Die cuts/punches or both

5 comments:

  1. Wow - she's amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Your Passion - I hope to see more of your work soon.
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply stunning. Such beautiful colours and embellishments. I love it.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors and gorgeous image!
    Thanks for playing in A Gem of A Challenge this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ... You have done an amazing job on her hair ... Aren't Make It Crafty images just adorable? They are one of my favourites to colour. Do you remember what numbers your pinks were that you used? They look like RV's and I love them. Julie :D

    ReplyDelete