Saturday, November 5, 2011

Exciting News!

I have some exciting news to share! I have been picked as one of the new Design Team members for Bizzy Becs Challenges! I am absolutely thrilled and so excited to be working alongside such talented people. Now, onto the November challenge (and my first as a new Design Team member!); this month the theme is 'circles'. This can be circles anywhere on your creation; circle card, scalloped circles, circles on your papers, etc. For my card I have made a circular easel card featuring a stamp from the Gorjuss range called 'toadstools'. I coloured her with copics and added some glossy accents to her hat and boots. I just love this range of stamps and I must confess I have bought many of them! My sentiment is a free one (yes; free!) from Bizzy Becs and I inked the edges with distress ink in 'faded jeans'. I cut out my snowflakes with glitter paper using spellbinders 'create a flake three' and added some extra bling (you can never have too much bling!). Gorjuss stamps, copics and spellbinders are all available from Bizzy Becs online store so go and have a sicky beak at all the goodies for sale!


Please join us at Bizzy Becs Challenges for our 'circles' challenge! Can't wait to see what fabulous projects you all come up with!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

- Glitter Geeks. Challenge #22; Snuggle up
- Card Making Mamas. Challenge #32; Cut it out
- Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog. Challenge #44; Teal
- Stamp Insanity. Challenge #79; Chill out!
- Try it on Tuesday. Unusual shaped card


My circle easel-style card:


Close up of the top of my card:

 
The bottom half of my card:


Side view of my card:


18 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Kelly, The colours and design are just perfect, love the blues. Im with you, there can never be enough bling!love it,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful creation Kelly, it's absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ya Kelly.. I do so love your card.. Awesome job.. and Its just such a great job...
    Am in awe of the girls on the DT.. and such a high standard to live up to.

    hugs
    Sal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kelly i adore your card, love the shape colours and of course your Gorjuss image :) Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I really love those snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh..oh...oh...what a scrumptiously delicious card! i'm so lovin the shape...and whoa...such a darlin image and colored so beautifully ~ such yummy eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable card, thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey fellow newbie, look forward to getting to know you. Fantastic card to start off with.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card which is perfect for the Try it on Tuesday challenge this week. Thank you for joining us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! Thank you for joining in at The Glitter Geeks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh you have done a lovely job on this card! it's one of my favourite stamps too!...Thanks for joining in with the "Snuggle up" theme over at the Glittter Geeks....nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such lovely shaped card. Love the image
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week.
    Hugs, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Pretty, Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! I love your snowflakes and the round easel design! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Teal Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on being picked for a DT. When I was chosen for the Glitter Geeks I was elated and I still am. Your card is fantastic! I love the color, the shape and my favorite thing is the snowflake. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter Geeks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely GORGEOUS,fabulous design and love the bling!!! BTW Congrats on joining Bizzy Becs,it's a wonderful DT to be on!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats...beautiful card...thanks for joining us at stampinsanity chill out challenge

    Tina
    groovygurl

    ReplyDelete