Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little Red Loves Apples!

Here is another card I have made featuring a sweet little lady from the Gorjuss Stamps range called 'little red'. *Sigh*, I am quite addicted to these stamps and Bizzy Becs has them on sale! I have coloured her with copics and inked the edges with 'walnut stain' distress ink. For my swirly background I embossed some core'dinations paper with my cuttlebug then I sanded it back a little to make the swirls stand out a bit more. My tag was cut out on my Cricut using 'tags, bags, boxes and more' cartridge and my apple was cut out with my 'doodlecharms' cartridge. Hope you like my card!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss. Challenge #107; swirly whirly 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Challenge #128; sketch
- Southern Girls Challenge. Challenge #132; embellishment bingo. I have used glitter, ribbon, embossing
- Paper Crafting Journey. Challenge #23; embossing
- Desert Islands Crafts Challenge. Challenge #20. I used 2, 7, 9 and 10

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely card!! I love your Gorjuss girl, she is, well, just that, gorgeous!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Gorgeous colors and fun papers. Such an adorable image. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kelly, what a card, such a fun image and wonderful colours. Love the texture with the embossing folder but your embellishments look amazing the perfect finishing touch to your card the icing on the cake. Great job and thanks for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love that butterfly, tag and beautiful bow! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Swirls, Thanks for playing this week at TG!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning Kelly! The deep intense colors are beautiful, the shimmery red diecut is gorgeous and I love the texture from the embossing too. Outstanding embellishments, especially the tag. Truly magnificent! Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    All the best,
    Sharon SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. I love your apple papers and the distressed embossing is so pretty. No wonder you are in love with these images, she is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.

    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. The deep intense colors are beautiful, with the gorgeous and I really wonder to watch the texture from the embossing, In shot it is outstanding embellishments, especially that tag.
    Farm Shed

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, love the reds, everything coordinates so beautifully! Thanks for linking up to us at Desert Islands Crafts Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card. Love all your detail. Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete