Sunday, November 13, 2011

Princess Meets Her Prince!

Here is a stair-style card I have made featuring two of the gorgeous stamps from La-La Land Crafts; Princess Marci and Prince Luka. I just adore La-La Land Crafts stamps, and I must confess, I own a lot of them now! But I just can't resist; they are too cute! I coloured Marci and Luka with copics and added some bling to them (I felt that Luka's crown was calling out for bling!) I cut out the castle and the cute unicorn in the background of my card using my Cricut and 'once upon a princess' cartridge.

Hope you like my card!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
La-La Land Crafts. November customer gallery
- Moving Along With The Times. Fairy Tale Cards
- Our Craft Lounge. Challenge 91; Once upon a time
- Charisma Cardz Challenges!. Challenge #44; Cutesy

 Background of my card; princess castle and a unicorn!:


Side view of my step card:

8 comments:

  1. WOW this is amazing and perfect for us on MAWTT this week its definitely fairytale, thanks for playing, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Wow this is amazing - and i just love that pretty castle
    Thanks for joining us for our fairytale week at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kelly , love your castle and all the details , amazing card.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous hun, love the colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super amazing Kelly!! Thanks SO much for joining us at OCL this week!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is awesome Kelly! I love Marci and Luka and you have coloured them so beautifully! The castle is amazing and so pretty with the glitter turrets. Fabulous scene that you've created - really love it!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love love love the castle!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZERS this is stunning!!! Your design is amazing as is your colouring.
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us at MAWTT and Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete