Monday, March 26, 2012

A Faerie In My Garden!

Here is a card I have made featuring one of the gorgeous digi's from A and T Digital Designs. I have used 'Ally and Beeble'; how sweet is she??!!!??. I just love these images and I was very excited to hear that the The Emerald Faeries are having a Design Team call (I have my fingers crossed that I am one of the lucky ones that gets picked!)! I have coloured her with copics and added some glossy accents and glitter for added sparkle (you can never have too much sparkle and bling in my opinion!). I cut out some gorgeous butterflies on the sides of my card using gitter paper and my Tim Holtz 'on the edge die' and I also cut out my circles behind my image using 'Spellbinders'. My glittery swirls were cut out using my Magnolia Doohickey die called 'leaf and swirl'.


I hope you like my card; let me know what you think!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:


- Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog; Anything goes
- Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog; Challenge #113 spring blossoms
- Simply Create Too; Challlenge #9 It's spring?
- The Stamp Man Challenge Blog; Bingo card, I have used green/flowers/swirls
- Stampin With The Dragon; Challenge #6, things with wings
- Stampin' For The Weekend; Challenge #6, anything goes


Inside of my card (the white circle is for writing a message):


Side view of my card:


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation - packed full of stunning details and gorgeous colours! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What amazing colours and so many lovely details! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card and just perfect for our challenge this week over at Sweet Stampin, good luck. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this really is a work of Art. So much to see on the inside as well. Thank you for joining us over at The Stampman Bingo challenge and good luck.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly: wonderful Spring card--love the butterflies. Thank you for entering Simply Create Too's Challenge #9--"It's Spring???" Don't forget: Our new challenge begins this coming Friday.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love the colors and all the details. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is beautiful!! Good luck with the call
    hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and very intricate. Love the jewel tome color scheme. Thanks for joining in The Stamp Man Bingo challenge and Have a wonderful day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly what a lovely colourful card. I saw your piece on the stamp man challenge. It really jumped out. Happy crafting and thanks fir sharing ... Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete