Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Bunny!

We are now onto challenge #19 at Hooked On Craft Challenges and our theme this month is 'Easter'. This can be anything to do with Easter, such as bunnies, eggs, chocolate, chickens. For my Easter card I have used some of the cute digis from Pink Cat Studio; Itty Bitty Betty Bunny Piggyback and Bunny Hugging Egg and I coloured them with copics. All my gorgoeus flowers are from Hooked On Craft. I cut my egg-shaped card out on my Cricut using 'create a critter' cartridge.

Here is the awesome prize on offer this month:




Please join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges for our Easter challenge!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Anything goes
- Made Especially For You. Easter card using a digital image
- Paper Sundaes. Challenge #114; happy Easter
- Craft Your Days Away. Challenge #42; Easter
- Aud Sentiments Challenge. Challenge #51; happy Easter
- Charisma Cardz Challenges. Challenge #12; Easter
- Cute Card Thursday. Challenge #210; happy Easter


My Easter egg card:


The egg cracks open to reveal a bunny inside!:



 Top of my Easter egg card:


Bottom of my card:

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the design its really clever.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fa-bu-lous !!! I like this concpet : very original. Sensible choice of colour. Beautiful composition. Bravo ! It's very successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! Love the surprise on the inside. Thanks for playing along with us at ME4Y!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Gorgeous! Fab idea!! Thank you for playing along at Charisma Cardz this time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH-MY-GOSH!!!! This card is AWESOME!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the design of it!!!! Super creative!!! And that little image is colored so fantastic that she looks like she will jump off the page!!!!

    Great job!!!

    Thanks for joining us at ME4U!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I LOVE how this card comes apart to review the surprise!!! The colors are so pretty and the embellishments are just perfect. Thanks so much for joining our "Happy Easter" challenge at Aud Sentiments and sharing your creativity with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely Easter card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love that image!!! Very different and awesome!
    Thanks for sharing with us this week at Aud Sentiments!
    audrey
    dt member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card....Thank you for joining us at Craft your days away..And good luck..

    Caz CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow..what a fantastic card..it cracks open...clever design. Love the colors and the layers on this. Great job!! Thanks for joining us at Made Especially For You : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too adorable for words Kelly. You are so clever. I love it.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soo beautiful! I found your blog through Fantabulous Cricut and I have to say your work is just BEAUTIFUL!!
    your newest follower,
    ♥ Cyndy
    arcyscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous Kelly, love love the colours, the cute image, the beautiful idea of the egg. Hope you had a wonderful easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! You won the Happy Easter challenge at Aud Sentiments. You can email me at julies crafty spot at yahoo dot com for your prize details.
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Easter Card. Thanks for playing along at Craft Your Days Away.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete