Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ballerina!

We are now onto another challenge at Whimsy Stamps Challenges and our this week is punches and edgers. This is a great challenge for me becuase I have heaps of punches and edgers (some of which have never been used....)! For my card I used one of the gorgeous images from Dana Christiansen available at Whimsy Stamps called 'ballerina' and I coloured her with copics. I used Martha Stewart 'punch around the page' for the base of my card and used punches for my flowers, leaves and butterfly.
Please join us at Whimsy Stamps Challenges for our 'punches and edges' challenge!




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kelly, I like the sweet image, the papers and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning kelly.fab image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all your punchies and edging on this cute card - its so effective! Great colours too :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete