Monday, July 30, 2012

Let's Celebrate!

We are now onto our next challenge for Hooked On Craft Challenges and our theme this month is 'let's celebrate'. For my card I have used one of the gorgeous girls from Saturated Canary called 'Lala' and coloured her with copics and added some spicas for sparkle! My bud and bow ribbon, mini bow, gorgeous angel charm and beautiful flowers are all from Hooked On Craft. I cut the corset, lips (on the inside of my card) and tag (on my homemade gingerbread cookies) out using my Cricut.

Please join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges for our 'let's celebrate' challenge! Can't wait to see all your creations!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Saturated Canary Challenges. Challenge #22; black and white + one (I have used black, white, pink)
Simon Says Stamp. Anything goes
 
My card:


Inside of my card:


I sent this card to a friend with some homemade gingerbread cookies and matching tag:


Close up of my cookie tag:


4 comments:

  1. so stunning kelly.fantastic strikiing colour combo and i love the sc image and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute kelly!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow pure gorgeousness! Loving all the pink and the inside is amazing too! :)

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly gorgeous and sassy! Thanks for playing at Saturated canary hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete