Friday, July 5, 2013

Plum Fairy!

It is now the 5th of July which means it is time for another fun challenge at Bizzy Becs! This month our challenge is nice and easy; anything goes! For my card I have used one of the cuties from Pink Cat Studio and I coloured her with copics. I cut out my glitter paper in my background using a die from Joy Crafts called 'frame square'. My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps and my flowers are from Hooked On Craft.
Come and play with us over at Bizzy Becs with our 'anything goes' challenge!

 

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Kelly.stunning purple colours and I love your sweet image and sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple! Love your fanciful creation's. Nice visiting you, and I just love my "Laugh" card. Thank You so much! xoDebi ( Doll Dreams)

    ReplyDelete