Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Is In The Air!

It is now time for our February challenge over at Whimsy Stamps and our theme is 'love is in the air'! For my challenge card I have used the very cute 'heart shaped glasses' by Miss Rach Digi's (how cute is he!). I coloured him with copics and couldn't resist adding glossy accents to his glasses. My sentiment is from the 'love postage stamps' set and cut out with the matching die. I have also used the 'country heart' die (I think i'm obsessed with this die as I use it all the time!) and the 'lace doily border 1' die.
Come and play with us at Whimsy Stamps for our 'love is in the air' challenge!

6 comments:

  1. An amazing card love the layout and colours
    Hugs Susan , Graph'It DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning kelly.brilliant fun image and i love your bright colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your cute card Kelly, it's fabulous! Love the colours you've used - it's been great fun joining up with the Whimsy team this week, thanks so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love your colours too. It was great to link up with the Whimsy team. Take care Zo xx (Graph It DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Kelly! Love the bright colors, they really pop! It's been so much fun to team up with the Whimsy Digi DT this week!
    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete